Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

Falling out of love is like going into withdrawal. I've been through it too many times. The worst time is the second night when I realize all the mistakes I did and everything that could've been done different. I'm in withdrawal. Symptoms: Bouts of anguish followed by bouts of feeling like I shouldn't bother, looking at couples and wishing I could be back where I was, sitting around and staring into space, thinking of reasons to think myself out of these feelings, sighing whenever something reminds me, etc. Treatment: Time passing by.

At least there's a cure for these things.

Today I woke up thinking about all my ventures. The first two didn't count because they were puppy loves. The third one cheated on me and I left. I cheated on the fourth one and I left. We cheated on each other in the fifth one and I finally left. And finally when I didn't love anyone else but my fifth one, he left. Actually, I'm not the pretty girl everyone leaves like I thought I was. I just get my heartbroken each time because I put all of myself into each. Sheesh, I'm a failure when it comes to this. Oh well, as you were soldier. Time to move on. Again.

0 comments:

Blog Archive