Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

It's funny how I take extra notice of what's going on around me when I'm feeling like this. Like when I'm walking out to get some grub, I think... It's so easy to just decide to walk off a roof or jump in front of a car. But I'm being morbid. Really it's just the radio just played a song I thought really suited the situation. It's not one I've never heard before and it's not one of those songs that mean anything... I don't even know the title but only these words stick...

All of those words, they don't mean shit now. All the presents, might as well throw 'em out. All of those kisses, don't mean a thing now.


Funny how that happens.

Words and feelings are too transient. I need something concrete.

1 comments:

Hey sis - not sure how often I can check this site, but nice to know what you're thinking. Hope to talk to you soon - just back from Van, and full of shared memories, so we have a lot to reminisce about. Take care!

Cheers,
Andrew

Blog Archive