Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

You know what's a good movie? Closer. I haven't watched a good movie in a long time. This one's got Jude Law, Natalie Portman, Julia Roberts and one other fellow who's quite famous whose name I can't recall. It's about their relationships and how messed up things get when you have triangles. It's excellent. I love crying to movies and I cried to this one. It's amazing how someone can be so in love one second and so angry the next and how love can make someone do impossible things and how hate and jealousy can make someone so vengeful. It's strange how everyone wants the truth no matter how painful it hits and how Life hits you down so well that after a while you don't even want to know the truth and rather someone lie so you don't hurt. Ignorance is bliss so they say. Today I'd like to be ignorant.

I've a greyish tinge to my skin I can't explain. I'm on borrowed light that's becoming dim as the days progress. Now I'm sure I've plunged off the edge because I have the time. My hands don't scratch but they make invisible traces on the tabletop of your name, over and over. I'd love to start over with another name and another place, where no one knows me.

Men are crap, but I like them all the same. Boys are worse, because they don't know what they want. One thing they all have in common is that they don't say what they don't mean. And when you ask a question they can't answer, they don't say a thing. No matter the desperation for words, "I don't know what to say." "What do you want me to say?" "I don't know." And the loops keeps going.

I know what it feels like to have someone who used to love you around. It is just as if he became a stranger overnight. I realize again I never really knew him in the first place.

It's a lie. It's a bunch of sad strangers photographed beautifully, and all the glittering assholes who appreciate 'art' say it's beautiful cause that's what they want to see... but the people in the photos are sad. And alone, but the pictures make the world seem beautiful so, the exhibition's reassuring which makes it a lie, and everyone likes a big fat lie.

1 comments:

hey hey what is this nonsense going about that men are crap and boys are worse? Granted that some are like that but please dont dig yourself into a hole of cynicism just because of your heart-broken-ness.

Without hope there is no point in living am I right? The human soul thrives on hope. True hope is not a lie cause its based on the truth.

If you ever known Jesus, you would understand what im talking about.
If you have based your faith on his truth then you ground which you walk will not be shakey.

I mean so what relationship didnt go well? You were right in saying that it seems you never knew him..he probably was never sincere from the start. Then again maybe i'm just a person with an extreme view. Maybe I'm wrong.

Read psalms 37:4 onwards.

Blog Archive