Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

The exams start Monday. I'm not ready, but here I am still posting a blog. I'm left with a gazillion lectures notes to finish by Sunday night and a gazillion pictures to memorize before Tuesday. Oh joy. The only consolation is Redang the night my exams finish. There won't be time to wonder if I did anything else wrong and at least there's a different place to blow off steam. ergh... even the 5 days are a long wait... sigh... back to the lecture notes. Time seems to be passing slower today. Imagined extension of study time... haha... I'm growing more delusional as this paragraph lengthens... no sleep tonight... too much to do so I can sleep tomorrow before going into the exam hall. I know I'm going to feel like a lamb trudging in to be slaughtered, and so willingly... :P

0 comments:

Blog Archive