Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

So I wait for the sun to meet me
Rueful moon smile ever so sadly
I'm the victim of circumstances
I so readily conjure.

And these metal bars can't hold me
Only these feelings do.

My mind can do convulsions
Psychadelic swirls of doped-up
Anger,
Fury,
Injustice.

But I've never been one to make a fist.
Each thorn, stone, sword
I have taken.
Begging to be inflicted
Again and again.
As if repetition kept me alive.

Sadness and boredom played evil tricks
On a happy mind, once
Like mine.

That I could not undo my own chains
Is unforgiveable.
That I can only sit and watch
As each one turns their back
To walk away into another black light.
And the silence that ensues
When realization sets in
When Sandmen desert me and only water
Water stains my hands, and face
Even now, there is no water.
Oh, favoured friend you are not welcome.

The little girl in my heart
Is beaten
For being so young.

My bruised hands speak only
Of grasping too violently
For more time.

0 comments:

Blog Archive