Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

I had a drinking party at my place last night. However, I left 30min after the first bottle was opened to go clubbing. So, I don't know how it went. I'm usually a better host, but I don't think my friends minded :P They seemed to have had a pretty good time when I strolled in my door at 5am feeling like a 'shaken not stirred' martini and being amused at the way everything was strewn on the tables, sofas and what not. Clubbing wasn't really fun, but it was very therapeutic, if I am allowed to call it that. At last some sort of closure, although there is always a chance of relapse but I'm not about to allow that to happen, again. I got up this morning with a messed up house and cleaned it up best I could with my queasy self. At least I can see the tabletop now, but I'm being dramatic.

I just got my results. I calmly opened the slip when everyone around me had shaking hands or was too excited. It was interesting to not care about what was in the slip. I passed, thank God. My in-course assessments pulled up my grades somewhat but I passed the finals itself too but I think barely. Now I am left with time to choreograph for cheerleading and learn pilates. Sounds like the start of a pretty eventful holiday.

I'm looking forward to going home. I haven't looked forward to going home for a while.

0 comments:

Blog Archive