Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

Second day of exams...

If I pass, it's a miracle. I don't want to believe that I might fail. But I did too many things wrongly. Not because I didn't study but because I've got everything mixed up in my head. Nothing sticks to where it's supposed to be. And today's exam was just another repetition of yesterday's, if not worse. But I think it was worse. Actually, even if I did study like nuts... which I did... I wouldn't have done any better. You know why? I can't remember anything! So there... Looks like I won't be doing pilates anymore. Study study till my eyes pop out.

I think I'll stick my head in my cupboard and scream now. My head is empty and my spirit broken. Tomorrow I'll stand in front of the SP and the examiner and screw up. I'm already readying myself to see the fail mark in my result slip. And so life goes on.

0 comments:

Blog Archive