Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

Hello world. Tomorrow I will walk into the exam hall and be the least confident of an exam I have ever been. I have spent the last month preparing for it. It will all go down the drain tomorrow. I am afraid and apathetic at the very same time. I've resigned to taking the resit and not having my holidays to relax. I've gone over my stuff again but in such a rush that everything is a blur and my head feels like mush. I don't know if I will breakdown in front of my paper tomorrow because I know I won't know squat. I'm going to sleep now because statistically that's supposed to help me do better. I suppose I even need statistical luck at this rate. And the 4 day stretch of brain strain will be over too quickly, then I will realize I could've answered alot of things correctly if only I had used my brain. But that's the story of everyone's life... Life would easier if we had a rewind-replay and a backspace button... or a very big eraser to make mistakes disappear.

The conflagration looms menacing over me... I am standing still to be struck.

0 comments:

Blog Archive