Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

Just got back from my SAQ paper. It wasn't a bad paper but I forgot alot of things. I don't have the usual brain ache I get after the exam, meaning I didn't use my brain much, or maybe I've just gotten used to having my brain strained. Either way, I made alot of mistakes and I'm thinking I could borderline pass... but I'm being optimistic. Tomorrow will be another written paper that I'll probably mess up. This is getting to be a recurrent theme. Mess up after mess up. Ugh. I'm tired of studying the same pieces of papers, but I also can't remember them. Bla di da.

Time for pictures. Maybe they'll be easier to bullshit through.

Nap time. I've not had a dream for a long time. Sleeping like the dead and not having dreams makes napping boring. Hope I don't sleep through my alarm again.

0 comments:

Blog Archive