Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

I'm back home! After a tiring day in the plane, running around Miri and in the car on the way back, I'm in my brother's room typing. I didn't realize how much I missed home. I guess it'll happen to everyone some time or another. My plane ride can't be termed excellent, or horrible but I had the good luck of having 3 aunties in front of me gossiping away in Mandarin (not that I have anything against it. They were just talking too loud and for too long. I WANTED TO SLEEP!) and a very fidgety lady behind me who couldn't stop sighing and tsk tsking and getting up to check something in the overhead compartment every once in a while.

My feelings right now: Happy I'm back, glad that Brunei hasn't changed much (although that definitely is a sign of decrepit. haha... but that's my home for you), glad to feel at home when I walked in the door, glad to step into my old room with all it's old memories and all those little trinkets I keep, extremely glad to be away from my vista room and KL. I suppose I'm also a creature of change and too much stagnating in one place makes me plain. Not in much of a philosophical mood right now. I'm just happy. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY :)

0 comments:

Blog Archive