Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

I was just surfing, reading other people's blogs and remembering what I was up to at those particular dates when these people were writing in their blogs. Memories are interesting things. No matter how much we complain about time flying by but we still get complacent and don't grasp what we hold dear closer. Maybe it's not a we but it's definitely me. Just like me now, procrastinating like there's no tomorrow. It makes me sick... but I'm still sitting here blogging instead.

The day's only saving grace is going to gym. But I'm only doing that because it's become routine. Maybe if I somehow work actually doing work into my routine then maybe it'll work out. Haha. I used 'work' 3 times in one sentence. I must really start though. Things are getting out of hand, and if I don't keep myself more busy than this I'll begin to fall back into the abyss I know as SLOTH and IDLE THOUGHT. Those two have taken away more from me than anything else I know. SLOTH has cost me time I could've spent doing work so I don't have to rush later. IDLE THOUGHT has taken me back to periods of my life I wish to forget more times than I'd appreciate. Those two hand-in-hand don't make a good combination if I am to keep to how I am living my life now. I've gotta keep it together... I'm happy but only barely so...

0 comments: