Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

I just got back from the gym... again. Took another new class. Body combat. Feels just like Boxercise except no crazy floor exercises and we never stop moving, except probably between song changes for 10 secs. Ling Tze opted out after a while. My muscles now ache again from the unfamiliarity of new exercises. Ah well. I'm addicted to going to the gym and working out. I like the pain and the satisfaction that I get after I've been to the gym. It's getting so bad that I'm beginning to be a fixture in the gym, along with Ling Tze. Gym furniture. Haha!

Most days when I'm running nowhere on the treadmill I want to stop, not from exhaustion but because I just don't feel like it. Then this voice in my head says, "Don't let it beat you. Do you want to go back the way you were? This is a good start, stick with it. Are you just going to give up? DO YOU WANT TO GO BACK THERE??" And I think, "NO!" and I keep running... I feel like an Energizer bunny after I finish running. This sounds so much like I'm obese. :P

I'm fearing going back to KL although it is still a while before that happens. I don't want to go back to all my bad habits and all my faults. I'm new again here. Sounds like it's time to rearrange furniture in my room, pretend I'm in a different place. I know this time I'm going to miss Brunei and miss my home and my family.

No more mistakes now. I will be clean.

0 comments: