Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

My arms are so tired they feel rubbery as I type. My day started late after lunch when I hauled my lazy butt out of bed and into a badminton court. I played till my right arm had no feeling. Then I had a combination of taichi, yoga and pilates class where I stretched almost every muscle in my body. It was invigorating though, funny because it was strenuous without being taxing on stamina... just on one's aching muscles. Take pilates people! It's excellent for toning, although it does hurt something bad the first time... I feel every muscle in my stomach and back! After that, we (meaning my best friend and I) had a nice round of weight training... actually we didn't plan on attending that class, but since we had the time and wanted to try everything out... ya... now everything hurts, but it was GREAT!

On a separate note, I've been having relapses of melancholy these few days. The feeling is like being slowly and painfully torn apart, leaving only an empty space within. Mood swings... ugh. I'm trying to figure out what I'm yearning for. The last has got my bearings all in a twist, but keeping busy has kept me off my addictions.

I'd like directions back onto the yellow brick road now, thanks.

0 comments: