Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

I woke up this morning, thinking how everyday is going to be the same and just hoping that the routine would dull my senses enough to let me get through without going back to all those habits I shouldn't keep. I can already feel those evil vines creeping slowly back into my veins. It is not the fatigue keeping me back, it is me the sloth. Maybe I should change my ways... to not be so afraid of endings, to not be so ready to fit into another comfortable space, to not want to jump into the fire so easily... too many things are too transient. It's a nagging feeling at the back of my neck, this need to be loved but I am not ready to start. That's the first time I could stand up to myself enough to own up I am not ready to jump.

How strange... I'm actually saying "no" to myself.

2 comments:

be strong woman... be strong

I'm trying to be... but even being strong requires rest days.