Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

After yesterday's little ruffle I was very eager to hit the gym today. After a good run I'm feeling good again. Thank goodness for endorphins and exercise. Then I hit the resistance training with full gusto! haha... okie that's overstating it but I was definitely very enthusiastic when it came to working out today. RUN RUN RUN! DON'T STOP! YOU CAN DO IT! (ok, keep breathing evenly now...). Finally, pumping iron and thinking, 'I'm slowly getting my muscles toned... I'm fitter than I've ever freaking hell been in my entire life...' helps put my heart and mind in check. At this rate, I'm definitely going to be one of those people who run things out on a treadmill. Scary. Like those women who run like they have a grudge against all MAN-kind. But I don't hate men. Just don't understand them very much. Oh oh, and there was core-conditioning again today... my abs hurt... ah... a good workout, although a little disappointing at the same time. Ling Tze thought so too... our muscles weren't screaming to be released.

0 comments: