Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

My best friend and I had our first one-on-one session with the trainer at the gym today. While I was happily running nowhere on the treadmill I realized I actually enjoy working out. I still don't see the point in running on a treadmill beside other equally directionless work-outters but it's nice having the time and everything else in front of you and not having to worry about bugs or stepping in dog poo (and having the Disney channel playing cartoons is a good distraction :P) I was thinking about all the endorphins swimming about in my bloodstream while my best friend was having her session and wondering why I never used to like working out.

The trainer was wondering why my calves were toned when I was doing the leg presses after she showed me on the machine thingy... she thought I ran alot. No, I just wear four-inch heels alot :P So there is a point to wearing them heels besides looking really sexy. He he!

In any case, I love going to the gym. It's only been 5 days though. Everything still hurts but it feels good, oddly enough. I think I'll be going to the gym more often now that I realize I like the endorphin high. But I go on horribly unsatiated binges thinking I'll work it off anyway... Not good. Not good at all. Haha.

0 comments: