Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

There has been several bouts of 'hysteria' in the local girls' school. It's been reported (on the front page too since this place hasn't got any better news to cover) that several girls suddenly started shouting and screaming before passing out during class or assembly or something along the lines of a crowd. It's been happening for the past week or more (I don't know really cause the newspaper was already running it when I got back). Bomohs were called in to rid the school off the evil spirits that caused these girls to act so oddly (That's how it read in the newspaper). Lots of parents were freaked out and the whole school had a day off after the second 'attack'. I thought it would've been funny if these girls coordinated these 'attacks'. Super scam the school and the authorities into giving them special treatment. But today's newspaper reported another one of such attacks in the nearby primary school. Was it a coincidence? Hmmm...

I find urban legends funny. One of them urban legends I heard at school was about a friend's friend's second cousin twice removed who was from some school (obviously local and unnamed) who stuck a test-tube up her woohoo (haha... ok, bad word to substitute it with... but you know what it is) and it broke and they had to bring her to the hospital, broken bit of test-tube, bleeding and all. She must've been really rough with her 'fun'. And I'm sure someone else has a similar version of that story. All bollocks.. :P

1 comments:

Haha. I don't know about navigating this blog thing. I just picked the layout... I didn't didn't have any problems with the looking for old blogs the last time I tried. But you could just click on the 'Home' link... Being in medicine hasn't actually given me any practise in writing anything either :P