Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

While I was driving home from gym after a very funny cha-cha class, I realized why I never used to get homesick and why I got homesick this time. Every time I was away from home before this last time, I'd always felt that I was going home every night to a place where I felt safe and happy. This half-year it's been the other way around and every time I went home to my room at vista it wasn't safe and happy anymore. It's not like I felt someone was watching me but I just didn't feel like it was the home I thought it was when I first landed in KL. My room's become this foreign place that I come back to because I have to. It is sad that it's come to this.

And I'm not saying my friends aren't enough. Seriously, if it weren't for them, I'd be so much of a lesser person. So THANKS GUYS (meaning everyone obviously) for being the people that you are to me. I'm only dreading flying back to KL because it's no longer the second home it was. sigh... gotta work on that one.

On the other hand, I had a good day today. Another day I'm in a good mood, which is excellent. So besides the little revelation of second homes I'm doing well in the happy department :) Hoorah!

1 comments:

I know what it feels like...really...home...welll home is where your family is....where you feel safe and sound...where you can just not have to MAKE the effort to be happy...because you just will be happy...