Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

OMG EOS 5 IS COMING! I can't believe I procrastinated this long. I'm usually more disciplined when it comes to last minuteness, considering last minute work is already a very dangerous point in time. I was supposed to start studying 2 months before death row happens. I ended starting a lot later than that. I started last Friday. EOS 5 is starts on the 17th of July. I'm going to die... I'm already stressing because I'm definitely not going to be able to finish in time. Unless of course I skim through everything like the wind. Then again I study like a dying snail so maybe putting some speed into the process might not do too much damage. No more photocopying the lecture note in my head. No enough space (or brain cells for that matter haha, thanks to all the clubbing and drinking) for all that when there's 3 semesters to cover in just over a month and a half. Yes, I am doomed. As always, WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF! =P

Everytime I think of the impending doom the stress imposes an involuntary cringing of my heart. As if that slight movement could save me from taking the exam at all. Haha! Right... I'm going delusional. I'm halfway through foundation 2 and I'm done with CVS. A whole lot more to go~~!!!! ARGH! And I'm blogging instead to relieve the stress of starting too late, the total and complete blame of which is on my shoulders. Where did all the TIME go?... and I'm watching cartoons dubbed in Malay on Channel 9. There's an extra channel besides ntv7 and 8tv now. =P They appear to cater to the Malay population. All the afternoon cartoons are in Malay... besides Ghost Busters. And I'm back to watching 'Rubi' and 'The Gardener's Daughter' while I study in the mornings because those two are the only decent things to watch while I study to prevent myself from falling back into the sticky but oh-so-comfortables arms of sleep. For anyone who doesn't know what those are, they are Spanish soaps. The only words I've learnt to recognize so far are something that sounds like 'por fa bor'... which I take means 'please la' or 'come on la'. Haha, and 'jardinera' meaning gardener and 'la hija' meaning daughter. All this while I'm studying. Sigh... but they are quite interesting to watch if there's nothing else on. So much drama. And everyone appears to have big assets, the actresses I mean. =P

Next TV distraction to keep me awake... World Cup Germany. Haha =P

Back to the seemingly endless stack of notes. Goodbye Life, for the next month and a half or so.


0 comments: