Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

Hello dear readers! I'm so sick of lecture notes! It's never-ending! It's even worse than the song that never ends! (but I did like watching Lambchop sing-a-long... haha!). In the midst of trying to remember what multiple myeloma is and all the tiny words every slide has, I decided to share with you a song. It is one of several by Adam Kay and Suman Biswas that I'll put on whenI feel like it. The title of this one is 'Eternal Clerking'. Some song that I heard at LT one day before lecture started. I think Johan put it on. Anywez, I've nothing to write about besides I had a dream last night. It was one bloody awful dream. I'd been reading about blood this whole week and my brain has decided that it's even sleeping in haemato notes and decided to entertain my 'rest' time with all the words that start with the letter 'L'. I give to you my dream... it was shiny, glittering, technicolour on a clean white background and each word in enormous, bold, block lettering... Times New Roman no less. Ladies and gentleman (what I can remember of it anyway =P)

Lymphoma
Lymphocytosis
Lymphopaenia
Leukemia
Lymphoid
Lymphatics

Even my dream time is being stolen from me...

0 comments: