Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

Too many nights without sleep, too many mornings crawling outta bed groggy. It's been a while since I've had a proper night's sleep. Getting quite skitisch (I can't quite care if that's a word... it looks like what I feel like. Haha! skitisch...) Haemato is squishing my brain to bits and I haven't been to GI or MSK or CNS or RENAL or REPRO! I'm 2 days behind schedule and it appears health issues ain't so easy to study for.

Started getting sick of listening to Song 2 everytime I check for new stuff on my blog. So here's a less noisy one. Haha. Undress Me Now by Morcheeba. I happened over it when I was searching for trip-hop besides Massive Attack. The 'House MD' theme is Teardrop by Massive Attack. I recognized the beat they always use for their music and thought maybe there's another cool band doing the same thing with new stuff... but no, it's a really old song from Massive Attack. No one seems to know they exist or used to exist... I don't know if they've done anything new for so long. Haha. The music video is a virtual journey type thing in a womb. There's a baby and it lip-synchs to the song. But again, no one seems to remember that either. Me likey trip-hop nowadays and those lounge-y sounding music. =)

So few days, so little brain space, so little time, so little sleep. Not good, not good at all.

0 comments: