Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

Dare I wait for another ship to shore,
Lest there be the lesser chore.
May that be the only sound
I'll wish to dread, to see, to hound.

Dark blue flatters, my thoughts congealed,
Let the gates of Life be sealed
By the breath of whom I love;
Him whose hands fit mine like gloves.

If then should Fate be cold and cruel
Only for Light be crushed and ruled.
An ugly knot would tighten my chest,
I would think my self lest blest.

O'er seas and land that do divide
Each wounded sigh from each side.
Oh, such deep blackness do elope
A sense of gnawing at white Hope.

Earth, fire, water and air,
Hear my sorrowful prayer fair.
I fall and fall into these colours, drown;
With weak arms and heavy lungs, unfound.

So we slip and slither in Life's waiting room,
Only to find too late, or too soon.
Each man who thinks he holds his own,
Courts only a game of crashes unborn.

0 comments: