Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

It appears I can't be melancholy for long nowadays. =P That's strange considering I happen to like to wallow for long periods, mostly because I can write and write and be surprised that I can somehow write poetry. Then when I read back again I forget how it all came out. Most of us who didn't get our first choice uni are in the acceptance phase. I can't make up my mind as to whether that includes me. At least I'm not extremely upset about it anymore, which is tragic. Shouldn't I hold stronger to what I want? The system's getting to me. Then again I've always coloured within the lines... all except for those times I felt like doing something illegal. Haha!

Nothing new to report besides appears there's controversy about the matching process. Been hearing a few things but I'd rather not perpetuate the grapevine in case it's all poppydick. Haha! Poppydick. I've been playing 'Plantasia'. One of those flash game type things. It's about a fairy who's supposed to fix gardens by planting and watering flowers. I think the fairy's name is poppydick. That's a very silly and unfairy-like name. Sounds more like a bad word for small wee wee. =P Anyway, some of the smart people didn't get their first choices. Smart meaning very smart with high high marks and who do very well. That's sad... and unfair. Oh well...

I shall type no further about matching because it gets me upset and annoyed everytime someone asks me about it. Mostly because I didn't get what I want. Haha. I sound so much like a spoilt child... but I've never been a spoilt child. My mom even said I've never thrown a tantrum, and I never ran around restaurants like a crazy kid on speed.

Maybe I'll churn out more poetry... I watched 'Svlvia' again the other day and it's got me in the writing mood. Haven't written much for so long I feel like I don't have the words. Plath is so goooood... but sooooo crazy.

0 comments: