Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

I keep waking up from strange dreams nowadays. Maybe due to all the light sleeping and falling asleep on my notes hoping I'll absorb everything by osmosis. It's funny how that osmosis joke survives from secondary school. I remember someone saying that while lying on a biology textbook. Haha...

I watched Tokyo drift yesterday after health issues summative. The cars are so ah beng but in the context of Tokyo everything looks good, even the crazy harijuku girls and the girls who wear weirdo clothes that make everyone here look like ah lians. The hillside route the drivers took for the last race 'showdown' looked alot like the one from 'Initial D'. The plot was the typical schoolkids playing gangster and paying for the lifestyle kind. The 'hero' fella just kept on going back for the same girl even after knowing that he'd get into big trouble with the yakuza. How guys can be that stupid is beyond me. If ya like big sportcars and people driving like madmen and girls in short short skirts, this is the movie for you. I think it was good only for the car stunts, not the plot itself. Haha. 'Young and Dangerous' still the best for shallow gangsterism, I think.

I had a funny headache all day yesterday while I was out watching the movie and doing everything else besides studying. I couldn't get rid of it even with food. Finally when I got home I realized it was due to caffeine withdrawal. That was annoying =P Socially acceptable drugs like caffeine will be the bane of me. Haha. Ah well indeed...

And since I got nothing much to write about these days. Here's another song. A 'happier' one this time. Same funny people.

0 comments: