Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

All this studying is taking a toll on me. I wake up in the morning early, after a whole night of trying to keep myself awake to study, to study. I spend the rest of my day trying to keep awake trying to study and when it's night I continue trying to keep myself awake. Lecture notes are the best sedatives in the world. Curl up in bed with a lecture, any lecture note, and Mr. Sandman will make an appearance before I even finish one slide, or worse, when I'm reciting a sentence out loud and I don't get to finish it. =P Blah... It's a curse.

The stress has got me cleaning my toilet now. Before long everything else in the house will be cleaned. And I'd have spent more time cleaning than actually studying. Not good... The last time I went through EOS exams I cleaned my toilet three times a week, or more.

I'm blogging just to break the monotony of notes. In respi now. Tomorrow I shall finish that and go on to Haemato then Endo then then then... everything else. Sigh... Before I know it, it will be the exams tomorrow and I won't know crap because everything's just squashed up in my head I can't decide which slide goes where. (I remember notes by slides... but things get mixed up and I might just 'paste' RF in IE and CF in IHD and be utterly wrong). SIGH!!!

I watched 'The 40-year-old Virgin' the other day. It's funny. It would be interesting to meet a guy who's not interested in sex at all. But the guy in the movie is quite a loser, albeit a really nice guy. Typical comic book recluse complete with deadend job. I've taken to watching something while I study nowadays. The distraction keeps me awake although it does slow me down somewhat. Better than sleeping through the day though. =P

Ya'well, back to the notes. !@#$^#%$*%^(*^&^$%!@~ Haha

0 comments: