Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

Here's a story for you. So this is Christmas and I missed my flight home. I'm spending Christmas Eve in vista like the noob that I am. Friday afternoon and repro is over. Everything is rosy and blur and I'm bloody tired due to the early morning hours mugging. I'm dying to sleep but I've got to buy presents. I walk MidValley again with Chris and Kah Heng and a bunch of others. I'm VERY bloody tired. We get back to vista to the party at Bryan's place. It is now 3.15 I get back upstairs to my bed. I set my alarm for 4.30 so that I can pack and leave by 5.45 for the airport to catch my Saturday 7.25am flight. I don't get up till Kah Heng calls me at 6am. There is a rush to pack and it is done in 10mins but we only leave at 6.30am. We get there at 7.04am. The gate is closed. I think I might have a chance at sneaking in but I have luggage to check-in but I say I can squeeze it into my handcarry. The Airasia counter lady says it's too late and I can't get past the gate at this rate. I rush to the sales counter... maybe I can buy a ticket back at a later time. Everything is fully booked but the night flight. But that one's too late. Brunei Airlines and MAS are booked. I am pwned. GG as dota people like to say.

So I am back home and I have booked a flight back for tomorrow at the same time. I will be 24hours late for dinner, give or take. I feel bad but I didn't want to miss the flight either. I should've gotten someone else to wake me up. Every time I leave for the airport it becomes a later and later time. I tested the limits of lateness. Today I have crossed the boundaries of being tardy. I have learnt another lesson... always too late. Again I have disappointed people... my dad, my brother and my mom. Sigh... the story of my life. I do wonder why I grew up this way since my parents are very meticulous when it comes down to things.

I shall be spending Christmas eve wrapping presents and cleaning my room. I don't quite mind. I do deserve it. I am now hungry. All this stress works up an appetite...

Another story to tell the kids... haha. I suppose living life on the edge keeps one on his/her toes. However in this case, I tripped, somersaulted and fell right off the precipice.

1 comments:

thanks i guess. haha. i'd rather i did not have this story to write though. sigh... making my way slowly back up the cliff