Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

Today I decided it was time I get my act together and finish paying my internet bills. But Fate has a different agenda. Haha, so dramatic for no reason whatsoever. Maybank2U says their service is currently not available and Airasia says there appears to be a congestion of some sort in datalines causing the error in systems communication. And after trying for a few minutes I've decided it's time to skip lecture and go home before it's time for a meeting with the funding subcommittee and practises for the ninja shadow dance and the very bad acapella group... we had our first practice with the mic today. It was horrible. I think I croaked into the mic and some of us are too loud or too soft, and I suddenly realize I've got a problem with stage fright when I'm singing... haha... no matter, we'll just have to deal with that tonight when we practise in audi... It really is strange because suddenly my voice goes all shakey and I can't control anything. Now I understand why people forget their lyrics. Haha... cause I did :P

0 comments: