Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

Helloooooo... I'm just back from Bryan's 21st drinking birthday party. Food was scarce but drink was abundant, another time the room is spinning, but not so for me.

Absolut absolut kurrrrant, Baileys is Irish Cream, sometimes I think maybe it's time to be a little less guarded... but people are conservative as a whole. I need this high, to forget for a while, that maybe a break is all I need to remember I am me.

But I'm just not there, and staring up at the ceiling while everyone is getting ready to leave, I think maybe I'm just a little disappointed. Cup after cup, I'm beginning to think it feels more like an unsatisfying time in bed. Foreplay is important boys, don't forget that.

I know I am ready to plant another seed. My subconscious reminds me everyday I am ready, ready to move into another space... but... no one. There is no one I want to love. Sigh...

But I am glad Bryan had a good party, the drinking games were 'fun'... (grrr!) hee hee... Just another hit from the drink emo demon.

Someone come save me please.

0 comments: