Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

It's excellent that I'm so busy nowadays there's hardly any time left for me to sulk over losing anything. It's touch and go... do this, YES! it's done, do that... hmmm... more problems... solve problems... yep... life is good. The acapella group (we've decided on the name 'Altered Cleft'. Just typing it has made me realize how spastic it potentially is... sigh... oh well... no one could come up with anything better... at least it isn't Amelia and Friends... since she's not in the performance anymore... Haha...) is coming together nicely and we don't sound as messy without Amelia playing her violin, which is a shame (Amelia not playing violin that is) because I like the violin sounds... I do wish I'd taken up the instrument before. Anyway, the ultra secret Ninja Shadow dance by the 'Shurikens' is also coming along really well although we've still got to get more practice done before Friday so we can attempt to look somewhat synchronized and impressive. Then there's the Friday night opening dance that seems to be all over the place still because it's one of those flowing kind of things and it's to that song from 'Phantom of the Opera' which is definitely not an easy thing to count to.

The IMU Ball publicity outline is done... which is good... but I worry we won't look classy enough... We haven't got no super flash or adobe savvy people in our batch. We're using word for our first poster but then again it's just the singing elves. At least it's better than nothing.We're also adding a new 'IMU Christmas Celebration' event. People can vote for their 'Santa' and get them to dress up and perform on stage on that day. I thought it was a really good idea. Hopefully we'll earn... hee hee... it feels so much more like a business than organizing a ball.

WHY ARE HOTELS SO EXPENSIVE!! We want Mandarin Oriental, but it's freaking expensive!! And I also don't like the menu they had for the lowest cost per pax. Ah well...

And I'm glad that I've finally paid all my bills and am again coming online from home :)

These days the sun seems brighter and I'm not as easily tired out. I'm glad...

0 comments: