Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

Isn't it strange how all those times that hit you right in the stomach always happen when you least expect? And how all those things you expect to happen don't? It's just that I've just watched 'Alfie' and it's a great movie for an afternoon when one feels like going on a rollercoaster ride, just like 'Closer'. The singing elves thing is finally over and it's time to hit the books, which gives me time to lepak and think (oh no!). I'm thinking about all those nights when I thought, 'I can't believe this is happening.' Each moment becomes so surreal, it feels so much like the movies. And from the second the demolishing ball is rolling, everything goes downhill and there's nothing you can do to stop it. No words, no action that can move. It's such a waste when you know you had just the thing you wanted going, but it was the wrong time, the wrong place, the right person? All those times someone should've said or done something else.

Timing. Sigh...

I'm feeling a little confused today. Not exactly happy but not exactly sad though...

Feelings are such elusive things. They just love creeping up on you. Suddenly I'm gripped by this strong desire to stop trying, for no darn reason. Maybe because it's because it's Christmas time again. I never understood how it could be the loneliest time of the year until I realized the possibility of having to spend it without anyone you love by your side.

Nothing's wrong. I'm just in a funny mood today.

0 comments: