Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

Hello world! I'm back in KL again and missing my brother and best friend and of course my parents... and that's in no particular order. So it's back to the hectic life of IMU Cup and cheerleading and most of the games that include the word 'ball' in them. I haven't been up to logging on from home since it requires me to turn on the laptop and bla bla bla and by the time I am finally home I'm usually pooped from this or that practice. I suppose I am kinda glad that it's only going to be 2 weeks with this crazy schedule. My head's in a little bit of a swirl since there's cheerleading uniforms to work around cause there's now no time for a tailor-made set and the girls don't want to spend too much on it anyway and not everyone is happy with the design and no one is coming to any sort of compromise and not everyone can make cheerleading practises which are heavily mind and body taxing. Surprisingly though I'm not exactly stressed by all this, which is a good thing too... I did have a whole month and 2 weeks to do nothing. Haha.

The tiger prawns, chicken and fish my mom packed for me are still in the fridge and I am yet to cook them. It seems like there's not enough energy to cook when I'm finally home at a time when I just want to shower and sleep but still am hungry, then again I am such a bum when it comes to feeding myself. Must get to that before the end of this week.

No time for gym either... hmmm... I suppose all the sports will have to make up for it.

Oh, and the flight back was uneventful. Nothing interesting happened besides bumping into a batchmate who lives in Miri coming to KL on the same flight. At least there was someone to talk to on the boring flight while I wrote out the cheerleading formations so everyone knows where they're supposed to be in whatever part of a song. I'm also glad I did up the songs with simple moves... just hope everyone counts correctly. At the moment it still looks like some people can't catch the counting just yet. Less than two weeks to go before the end of IMU Cup and the cheerleading event... YIKES!

Yep... I'm glad to be back (I actually had a little moment of happiness the night I got back... so strange).

And much thanks to Kah Heng, Hyphon and Amelia for getting me from the airport :)

2 comments:

you're welcome.
and these people with their bloody ads should be shot.

Yes they should. Annoying when i'm happy someone left a comment but it's a stupid ad.