Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

My brother just woke me up from my first dream in a long time. It wasn't the best dream to have but I didn't want to wake up. I'm not sure if I'm sad or just a little disorientated from being woken up to help him moves cars. It was one of those weird dreams that don't make sense but make sense because it contains all the bits of my life that I'm afraid to face. Already the fragments are dissolving into thin air as I type this. I only remember the bits that I don't want to type about. Sigh. I didn't think I'd really be fighting shadow demons in my sleep... it was just a figure of speak... oh well...

My dream had a lot of cars in it... a lot of different people I haven't seen in ages... and a lot of people I don't remember or don't think I even know. And at the end, before my brother woke me up I was in a car going up a mountain road (It was a kancil... I think I do miss KL... but just don't know it. It looks just like Jebbrine's but she wasn't driving it). But I wanted the driver to stop for people I loved. I even tried jumping out of the car... but she didn't stop. So all of them people I loved had to rough it out walking/running/complaining to the top of the very big mountain... on which seemingly stood a very important grey building that we had to make our way to no matter what (and I don't know why the driver didn't stop for the rest... she was supposed to. She kept driving on as if she couldn't hear me). Just before that scene I was lying in someone's arms thinking how we don't have a future and then getting on the mountain road together but he walked off faster so he was ahead of me, that was why I got into the car. Sigh... even in my dreams it happens. I should learn how to vivid dream. I was only able to control what was happening in my dream only once in my life. Now THAT was interesting. Haha.

Every time I tell people I dream in colour but that the people don't usually have faces they think it's freaky. I guess it would be if I didn't know who these people were in my dream (for some reason I just know who they are everytime and if they are supposed to have a different face from what it is in real life I know too but I can't make out the dream features this fellow got as a face in my dream. Go figure... then again dreams aren't supposed to make perfect sense). But the thing is I don't remember very much what they look like in the dream anyway... most of the time the dream frame is like it is on the tube... it catches only certain angles of other people and most of the time the angle is that of a side of the face or a body part or the body without the head like on Cow and Chicken. Yeah... still freaky I know but I don't dream much anyway. However, I remember silly details in dreams like clothes or shoes or even car type. Haha...

I'm feeling better. Maybe I'll go back to sleep, or have breakfast now. It's too early in the morning to feel down.

I dream in colour but I don't dream in faces. I dreamt of your green shirt but I dreamt of your face too this morning.

0 comments: