Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

After countless snoozes and a phone call, I am finally awake. I remember another dream. It's not exactly strange but I like to recall dreams when I can since I don't remember many.

This one had me and my family at some sort of resort. But it didn't really look like one. I just knew it was. We were having a good time when suddenly there's a chocolate shortage and that's why the electricity will go out because the chocolate dependent generator that also doubles as a chocolate figurines maker is going to go bust. So my brother is trying to fix the problem but can't since there isn't anymore chocolate. I have to give up my one and only favourite chocolate figurine that I keep locked up in my safe because the last chocolate figurine that the generator made is more caramel than chocolate and that same chocolate has been running through the machine too many times. I had to save the day!


Suddenly I'm sitting at a table with Racine and we're berboraking but I see a very large beach snake (that's what I was thinking in my dream, since we were sitting by the sea under a very big coconut tree) coming toward us. I tell her to stand on her chair to prevent from being bitten. I do the same but cannot seem to stand still thus attracting a whole lot of beach snake attention. It first tries to bite my butt, misses but catches my hand instead. There I am screaming in pain but not feeling it (it's a strange feeling really) and I go running to my father. On my way to my dad I bump into the very able chef (who is supposed to be very good with killing beach snakes, especially the kind that's stuck to my hand) but he doesn't help me, just stares at me and the snake hanging from my hand. My brother sees me but is still very busy with the chocolate generator thingy however has time to stop to say, "That's a pygmy python!" As if I really needed to know that... In the end I cannot find my dad so I try to remove the offensive snake by myself. After trying many times and getting rebitten in dozens of places on my arm I am able to remove it with the help of the housekeeping lady who brought a green bag (green again...). So now I am trying to bring the snake to a zoo so it doesn't hurt anyone anymore and I'm getting into the car but the snake breaks lose one last time and catches a hold of my very bloody arm... my dad pops up with the camera and goes "OK, take photo, take photo! Faster, faster" but nothing happens because the camera's run out of battery. I am then thinking, why does this always happen to me? (as if a snake has bitten me before... I've never been bitten). Then my alarm goes off...

By the way, Marilyn v7.0 is up and running! I woke up this morning feeling very mended. I tested all my chinks and pried at some of my wounds and I'm fine! Unbreaking process completed! 100% healed! WooHOO! And I'm off to the gym now. Hehe! I know it's going to be a good day today.

1 comments:

haloO! actually i've tried that lucid dreaming thing. i finally could do it but only once. it was quite fun. haha. but it needs a lot of sleep. and there's not much time to lie around and sleep nowadays.