Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

I spent most of today sleeping on the couch with the TV on and now I can't sleep. Then again I'm not even trying to sleep. My brain is tired from fighting with myself and all I really want to do is leave this place (funny since I'm whining about having to leave it too... humans... sigh). But there's no one to leave it with so I'm back to the drawing board with a vengence. I've exhausted the remote control for what it can give me and that still leaves much to be desired. I don't think I've held more than 10 min worth of proper conversation for the whole day. It's starting to get as if I'm back in vista... NOOO!!! Blah!

So I get online at 5 in the morning when my brother is snoring away happily (or what appears to be happy snoring to me at this time of morning) in his comfortable bed. There's no one I want to chat to online so I'm stuck with surfing. I click around i-am-bored.com for a bit but cannot find entertainment. Then I begin to wonder what it might feel like to have an acid trip, not that I was planning on trying it. You know, just about the psychadelic this and that. I type 'tripping acid dreams' into google.

After clicking around for a bit I come across this site,

http://growabrain.typepad.com/growabrain/drugs_lsd/.

It appears to be some guy's blog on a whole lot of other things besides LSD but it doesn't really have real words in it... just a bunch of links and things. If you're bored like I am, anything can be a reprieve. The following two links from that guys page seems to be interesting - 'Visual Overdose, Energisers and other Crazy Images from Eyvind Almquist of Virtual-Exp Psy and Java-Fuxation and many other trippy voyages from Entropy8zuper, the people who brought us Venus Trap'.

Yep, so if you're bored click on something on that page. The 'Dreams' collection seems quite possibly boredom busting-able too.

And since I was bored I also looked up some of the things that were in my dream. The coloured bits are what applied to me.

For the word EMBRACE - Dreaming that you are embracing your lover, foretells of quarrels, disagreements, and accusations arising from infidelity. Dreaming that you embrace a stranger means of an unwelcome guest. Dreaming that you are embracing relatives means their sickness and unhappiness.

For the word MOUNTAIN - Seeing mountains in your dream means many major obstacles and challenges that you have to overcome. If you are on top of the mountain, then it means that you have achieved and realized your goals. Alternatively, mountains indicates a higher realm of consciousness, knowledge, and spiritual truth. Dreaming that you are climbing a mountain means your determination and ambition. Dreaming that you fall off a mountain, suggests that you are in a hurry to succeed without thoroughly thinking about your path to success. It also means that you have a tendency to give up or escape from demanding situations.

For the word ROAD - Seeing a road in your dream indicates your sense of direction and pursuit of your goals. Seeing a winding, curvy, or bumpy road in your dream, suggests that you will experience many obstacles and setbacks in achieving your goals. You may be met with unexpected difficulties. If the road is dark, then it reflects the darker or more frightening choices which you have made or are making. Seeing a smooth road bordered by green trees and flowers indicates a steady progress and steady climb up the social ladder. If the road is straight and narrow, then it means that your path to success is going according as planned. Seeing an unknown road in your dream means that you new project will cause more grief than it is worth and a waste of time. Dreaming that a threatening creature is on a road, parallels a hostile situation/person you are encountering in your waking life. It is an obstacle that you need to overcome, no matter how intimidating the situation or person may appear.

For the word CAR - Dreaming that you are driving a car means your ambition, your drive and your ability to navigate from one stage of your life to another. Consider how smooth or rough the car ride is. Whether you are driving the car or a passenger, is indicative of of your active role or passive role in your life. If you are in the backseat of the car, then it indicates that you are putting yourself down and are allowing others to take over. This may be a result of low self-esteem or low self-confidence. Overall, this dream symbol is an indication of your dependence and degree of control you have on your life. Dreaming that your car is overheating, suggests that you are expending too much energy and need to slow down or run the risk of becoming burnt out. You may be taking on more than you can handle. It is time to take a breather. Seeing a parked car in your dream, suggests that you need to turn your efforts and energies elsewhere. You may be needlessly spending your energy in a fruitless endeavor. Alternatively, a parked car my symbolize your need to stop and enjoy life. Dreaming that you are almost hit by a car, suggests that your lifestyle, beliefs or goals may be in conflict with another's. It may also be symbolic of a jolting experience or injured pride. Dreaming that you are unable to roll up the windows of your car, suggests that you are showing some hesitation and reservation about the direction that you are taking in life or the path that you have chosen.

For the word LESBIAN - Dreaming that you are a lesbian (but you are not in your waking life) means a union with aspects of yourself. It is symbolic of self-love, self-acceptance, and passion. You are comfortable with your sexuality and femininity. If, in your dream you abhor the notion of lesbianism, then it represents your fears and rejection of parts of your own sexuality. If you are a lesbian in your waking life, then the dream is simply a reflection of your own self. (so I guess dreaming about being a lesbian when you're not is a good thing. Haha!)

For the word T-SHIRT - Seeing or wearing a T-shirt in your dream, suggests that you need to take it easy and relax. (but what if it's a green t-shirt?)

I think I'll go to sleep now. Finally.

0 comments: