Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

I'm so bored I've become one of those people who go to cafes to surf the net on the free wireless network the place provides, who orders a cheap drink because I have to and not because I need a drink (although I did want drinking chocolate). It's not the drink I'm here for obviously. It's actually quite an improvement from being bored at home. I'm here alone but I never mind going out on my own. I don't know why... even though people always think I deserve piteous sounds when I tell them that I am going out alone. I like alone time really. It gives me time to think. At the moment I'm not in a very contemplative mood but then again typing at a computer in a cafe I haven't been to for half a year does bring back some old memories... mostly nice happy memories... like playing 'Pictionary" with Alwin, Steven and Tyng ;) that was a good waste of an afternoon when no one knew what else would constitute fun.

I'm getting older... ugh... My parents are in Singapore but I'm so bland I don't go out nights (then again there's no one to go out with during that time of night, not that there's somewhere to go in Brunei after 11). They tell me not to go out late and I don't... I'd really have jumped at the chance to skip the curfew since they're not here but I don't this time. There isn't even the urge to go out. I've become bland. Oh, what happened to the girl who broke the photocopy machine while trying to photocopy her butt? I need to relight my fire... haha... it sounds so much as if I need to rekindle a dying relationship.

Marilyn version 7.0 coming up. A little tougher, a little smarter, a little happier... I'm gaining weight... means I'm getting happier. Haha. Or just been bingeing too much. Still trying to get used to really being alone. I need to go back to the gym again. Better stop before I start babbling. I guess I don't feel like thinking. Not feeling very smart today. Sounds like a setback in the Marilyn v7.0 project ;P


Tomorrow, tomorrow... everything will be better.

1 comments:

What's with all these advertisements on my blog? hahaha