Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

I won my battle with the shadow demon this time. It will be too soon before it comes to plague me again. Interestingly it was being a sloth that kept me afloat. I'm too lazy even to feel upset. Haha. Being happy is still easier on the nerves and is definitely a less tiring job to keep up. It's the getting here that's tough.

I was watching 'Girl, Interrupted' again the other day. Borderline Personality Disorder. I think everyone has that one time or another. Not me today. I think.

The sun came out. Everything smells clean... and new.

I watched 'Wicker Park' the other day too. That's another good movie. Like 'Single White Female' only no one dying. To be so in love...

Still broken... in the process of mending :)

0 comments: