Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

Just got home from a whole afternoon of gym, banana leaf rice dinner and the Brothers Grimm. Finally getting back to gym was excellent but a little disorientating since all the equipment is different and the exercise balls they have suck. Ling Tze and I did our own Pilates-Yoga session after working out (or rather after trying to work out after reading the instructions for the machines) then went into the steam bath room and then the sauna. That was my first time in a steam bath. It feels just like I'm being broiled alive. Haha! And that was my second time in a sauna... I still don't get why it's supposed to be relaxing... It's just really hot, but it is fun to pour water over the rocks and hear them sizzle. I'm amused easily, yes.

Dinner was okay. I'm still not used to having spicy food. I don't think I'll ever be.

The movie was better than expected. However, Ling Tze thought it was freakishly disgustingly scary because all of the movie included fairy tales that are supposed to end happily ever after and since they are in books and she's read about them before they become all the more real. She was frightened by most of the movie... especially when the glob of a gingerbread man came out of the well and stole the little girl's face who was trying to draw water, finally engulfing her altogether. I thought the glob was cute... he looked alot like the marshmallow man from ghostbusters. Haha!

Yep... a good day spent. I think I dread going back to KL less now. Passing phases.

0 comments: