Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

I wanted to blog about this before but completely forgot about it until tonight. I'm so bored I think my brain is melting and oozing out my ears while I rot like the couchpotato that I am.

I never thought I was even a little homophobic until I met this girl the other day. She's bi and that's fine by me but I realized that I am extremely straight when I finally found out. It's not like she introduced herself as bi but ya... haha... I found out. I was a little more dressed up that night since my friends and I were going out and she needed a ride home. So we were sending her home and I was in the back seat with her. I had just found out and at first I thought, "So what? Peoples' sexual identities are their own business. I don't care about that." But the thing was, when she got into the car I did care! And she turned to look at me full on and went, "You look very nice today!" and a few other things (I felt quite uncomfortable being checked out by another girl). I thanked her for the compliment, somewhat hesitantly since it was my first time getting looked over by a girl (maybe I was being overly sensitive... but I usually don't get the wrong signals... even when it's from another girl... I guess. Haha!).

I always wondered what it was like to be with a girl, and always thought that maybe I am bi too... (thought it was maybe a deep dark fetish I never knew about). haha... I don't have to wonder anymore! And I didn't even need to try it out either, which is excellent, because it would've been quite embarrassing for all parties since I'd run out of the room regretting even wanting to try it. Ugh... *SHIVERS*!

Now I think I understand how a guy feels when he meets a gay fellow who appears to be showing some sort of 'interest'. I wouldn't say I was apprehensive but I definitely wasn't comfortable. I think I would've been fine if she didn't check me out like that (then again I'd be uncomfortable too if some guy checked me out like that). I think I wouldn't mind having her as a friend but it's a little freaky when she seems to be showing more than just friendly interest. Haha! Ah well. Gotta learn to accept everyone.