Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

I woke up in a really good mood this morning... and for some silly reason I woke up at 8.30am when I didn't need to. Too much waking up early in the morning to drag people through cheerleading practice. I felt like making someone extra happy today... but I've got no voice for that... maybe I should make a smiley face sign... hahah... right...

Finally cheerleading is over. We didn't win obviously from the lack of practise and the un-synchronizational skills. I boffed up a bunch of steps and I saw some others getting lost like sheep during the routine. (Haha!) But I think we did a pretty good job with the two weeks that we had. And the guys did come through with the carrying and all that. Definitely better than last year! I had my sexy red whistle with me... since I lost my voice and got sick during the process of screaming at the team to get into formation and repeat and formation and repeat and formation... I didn't lose my temper like I did last year which was excellent and I didn't stress so much I had to go home and cry, which was double plus good. However I still skipped lectures to go home and sleep... hee hee... the usual IMU Cup fever. At least the girls volleyball team for my batch got silver... so that's a silver medal for my shelf :)

Yep... nothing else to report... besides me finally getting back to normal life. IMU Cup definitely ain't normal life. No more skipping lectures for me... endocrine next week and I haven't started studying anything... haha... but what's new?

4 comments:

Double plus good seems like 1984 ish ah? Is it from there? haha weird english =p

What speech did they call it? Good speak? hmmm ..

Always wishing the best for you =)

my sister be double plus good haha <3

Haha.. yes 1984... i can't remember actually... sounds like Good Speak... or New Speak or something along those lines. and yes my dear brother... I BE THE DOUBLE PLUS GOOD SISTER... hee hee...

newspeak, i believe. =)

and bad = ungood, was it not?
the only language witha shrinking vocabulary.