Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

Nothing very philosophical or even remotely smart to blog about these days. Friday's done and gone and the endocrine summative was a disaster... it might be an easy system but it sure was really easy for me to mix things up in my head. Hopefully I didn't fumble so much as to fall into the abyss of FAILURE! :P ... on to greener pastures...

It's rotations time now and everyone's in holiday mode again after the 4 weeks of endocrine. It's strange to be having holidays so soon after our really long break after sem 3, but I'm not complaining. I spent the day being Racine's and Yon Xian's lamp post until Kah Heng turned up at Midvalley which was fortunate. At least I wasn't the only one shining brightly. And now I'm here... at the cyber cafe amidst the empty shells playing dota endless with the dim light and deafening booms of virtual characters in their dying plight to kill other virtual characters. I'm killing my eyes and my ears while I type this... oh joy...

Tomorrow will be another day of glorious lepaking but it's been planned that Rac and I will be going to gym at 11 and then I shall be teaching a bunch of people what I learnt at my elective (which is a mixture of tai chi, yoga and pilates to some music) and then finally maybe a bout of free kickboxing at some Hartamas place Kah Heng goes too with Rac and probably Yon Xian if he can put his ego aside for an hour or so. Hehe! So yep... nothing new... still trying to be a better person... working on that... :)

2 comments:

Dota?!?! The horror! You've been sucked into the whirlwind!

haha she wasn't playing, just sitting there waiting for the rest of us to finish...
me = taxi = transport home, you see.