Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

The days are getting very boring and repetitive. Last night I went out with Van Ren, Lina, Amelia, Hai Fon and Kah Heng and we spent the night (or more like 3 hours) in Hartamas wasting money on salty fried mushrooms, some spicy shelled worm thingy, ice-cream and waffles and shisha... however that's spelt. We blew smoke into our cups and laughed at Lina every time she coughed up after a taking a wiff from the shisha thingamajig. I tried blowing smoke rings but failed miserably. We each tried counting to ten while exhaling smoke and found out it was easier said than done. I started blowing smoke out of a straw. Amelia had her first try of shisha and stoned. Then we played a round of pool because Breakers was closing and we went home. And Lina the sly conned me into wearing my tiny skirt out and no one besides her was wearing one :P Sigh... the things we do to fill our time, not that it wasn't fun.

Hai Fon, Bran and the rest just left for Genting. I decided not to go so I could help my dear brother with his extended essay and Genting ain't really fun anyway, unless you've got loads of money to spend but that goes for anywhere... However, I can't get into my Google inbox so... I'm thinking I might have to postpone helping with the evaluation part of his essay till tomorrow... ugh... :P The days are so mundane my brain has gone on a temporary winter break. It's strange not to feel sad or happy and even mildly irritated... (besides the occasional hypoglycaemic irritation I get when I'm hungry and no one can decide on a place to eat but would rather not eat at the place currently suggested. What's up with that?!). I've gone to the cinema enough times to not want to go for a while and there aren't enough movies to go around visiting the cinema 3 to 4 times a week.

I should go visit my grandparents in Kulai during the Hari Raya Break... maybe I'll give them a call later.

The 'Singles Challenge' is holding up and I'm thinking alot more before embarking on adventures that would otherwise complicate my current simple circumstances. Too often I'm in need of chaos which has been the root of all my troubles. I don't need another adventure just at the moment... Just a little quiet and peace.

Let me not forget my mistakes, lest I fall prey to their bony fingers again.

0 comments: