Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

You're not lost... You're at marilynisscreaming.blogspot.com... hehehe.

Hello dear readers =) I'm pleased to announce that today I finally got around to getting a new layout!! It would've been up sooner if not for the time I spent trying to figure out why my links wouldn't come out (all because of a line of html!!! I'm no html expert so I've gotta go by what looks the same in the old layout and hopefully things appear after I cut and paste in the new one. hehe!) and the time I spent trying to fit everything into the sidebar... haha! I obviously failed because it doesn't look anything like what I want it to look like. At least everything's there. And if you notice I've also got an extra little search box... I don't know if it works yet, haven't bothered trying out... but I also highly doubt that any of you guys will use it =P It's just there for decoration, just like the piano in my living room. Blah!

It took forever just to find something I liked! Blogskins' always got something cool on but the layout is either squashed into one corner or the words are squidy or smudged... why would anyone want a layout with smudged words?? Super difficult to read. At first I was ambitious and wanted to make my own layout. Haha... yeah right! I started with downloading plug-ins for adobe so I can make pseudo cool photos but that turned sour after half a day of looking at free plug-ins that suck. My google skills leaves much to be desired. Project 'Make Own Layout' abandoned...

So I stuck with looking for a ready-made one.

I know it's sad but I've been sitting at the computer the whole day... either playing with adobe editing photos for my next 'interesting' blog (look out for it people!) or freaking hell trying to get the layout to look like what I want it to. Seems as neither ventures have proved particularly fruitly I've just updated with the layout I'm stuck with... (no way am I chucking this after I spent a whole day on it and failed... hehe =P).

Have a good day people! Life's too short and we're all getting older (the effects of which are now evidently showing)... L-I-V-E!

0 comments: