Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

It's been a boring week spent mostly at home. My day starts when everyone else is having tea. I haven't seen the sun rise when I awake but I've seen the sun rise before I go to sleep a bunch of times. Then it's Astro till I'm too bored to even switch channels because I've been channel surfing all day. I'm left with the internet at night which is when I will blog or carry out an assortment of utterly useless (but often entertaining) games and activities.

ANYWAY,

Last night while I was watching TV in the middle of the night, I decided that maybe a little hair-care is in order. My mom only has one kind of hair mask and I'd tried that already... so I googled home-made hair mask and got a recipe for 'dry hair'. My poor hair has gone through so much that it's quite damaged. The 'recipe' was to stay in my hair for 15min. The gunk included a banana, an egg, 3 tablespoons of milk, 1/4 cup honey and 5 tablespoons of olive oil. I mixed it up in a measuring cup and it looked like this....

'Hair Mask' gunk and the clingwrap =P

I clingwrapped me head after putting on the gunk. Haha. It was 'interesting' to say the least. I took a picture of me in the clingwrap. But it's too ugly to put up. Hehe! After 30min (no home-made remedy has ever worked at the specified time so I like to put it on longer) I dirtied my toilet with bits of banana and sweet sweet honey and came out with funny hair. The texture went all funny. So people, don't try this recipe. It don't be working at all girlfriend! The next day it wasn't so bad but it definitely isn't a good thing. I guess I'll be sticking to the store bought masks for now. Or until I find a gunk recipe that works. Hehe! I once heard that some actress used egg white, vodka and lemon juice to lighten her hair colour. I wanna try that but it seems like such a waste of vodka =P Gosh, that remind me...

I MISS CLUBBING!!!

I was out today and the 'Control Myself' song by LL Cool J and J. Lo was on at the cafe I was at and I just really, really wanted to dance it out at Zouk or Poppy or any of the other places we'd go in KL... SIGH!! I don't know how I'm going to survive another 6 months without our spur of the moment, let's find a reason to party themed parties or our kinda-regular visits to a club... !?!?!?!? What to do!! What about all the dancing, squirming, dressing up to kill, drinking, singing to the music, having fun with all me clubbing kakis, coming home dead tired with my feet killing me for dancing all night in 4-inch heels but having had fun all night anyway... So I asked my best friend, Ling Tze, whether there were any parties in the vinicity happening... and she said, YES... but we gotta be invited first... it's not a big party kinda thing but it was a 'private' party as her friend said... so no party this weekend... ergh... I need more friends in Brunei. Most of them ain't here no more.

-----------------------------------------------

Coming up in the next post! The D'oh collection of seemingly very stupid photos of people I know. HAHAHA... be warned!

0 comments: