Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

I present to you...

D'oH
A collection of 7 cockamamie photos

In the spirit of not being overly mean, I decided to start with myself. I spent the day playing with adobe and the plug-ins that I did manage to find. Fortunately I don't have many so called 'silly' photos. Hee hee! The ones that are worth blogging on are below. The rest are just ugly so.... ENJOY =)

In airplane demonstrating the use of that yellow thingy =P


Christmas party with the very red and very itchy Jin Aun


Hai Fon measuring the size of his boobs


This one didn't even need photoshop'ing. Guess who they are? Outside Nouvo after clubbing... discovering there is an alternative toilet and there are alternative silly poses.


Albino? or Brandon?


This one I dub the man with the sour face


And the masterpiece... Mickey Mouse meets Ru Paul with short hair. HAHAH!


Well, I really just wanted to blog this last photo. But since it ain't fair to make fun of one person... =P Thanks Kah Heng! hehehe!

0 comments: