Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

I have a little bit of a writer's block. As everyone should have deduced by now. I have had the time to write but everytime I'm staring at the new stark white box of a type your all important post window my fingers just can't do any talking (all this mostly either in uni or at Amelia's house but I'm in uni just right now... getting some stuff for AIR topic. Yes,I have become hardworking. I am doing my AIR topic =P then again I only pick-up when there's an exam or when there's AIR topic and occasionally when I like my PBL topic. Blah, too many things bore me too easily). Nothing philosophical or entertaining comes crashing through... not even something poetically sad (but what is entertainment to you? Is this entertaining? =P). You, dear reader, would have noticed by now, that I'm not even making complete sense (Haha!). I'm just babbling along until something interesting comes through. Oral diarrhoea... or should that be digital diarrhoea? I don't seem to have anything very important or meaningful to say these days. Just write-up after write-up of how fun life is when there's drink and friends and lots of very high decibel music blasting in one's ears. And more pictures... then again a picture is worth more than words... but that's up to the viewer's interpretation, some people just can't get more than two words out of a picture so no more 'a picture is worth more than a thousand words'. Was that interesting? Haha. Maybe I'm just getting bored of blogging. If I am, it's the end of a very long addiction to writing about my everyday life for everyday people to read so that their everyday life isn't so boring because my life is more boring than their's is. If not, you get more stories =P

I'm watching 'House MD'. It's amazingly excellent and so far after 12 episodes of it I'm still hooked with no signs of just going through the motions of finishing a season because I've started and just want to get to the end so I know what happens to the poor guy/girl/gay/lesbian/jilted lover/widow/sick child/whatever. Although now I am starting to be very sarcastic around people and talking alot like the grumpy good doctor himself. But it's only be two days. And I'm usually at home anyway so no one's been hurt. I doubt I'll ever be bitter enough to be as big a sensitive jerk as Dr. House is in every episode. At least I hope I don't. If they made every CSU video like an episode of House, more of us would remember it. But I doubt our lecturers are very good actors, maybe a bottle of vodka and some dramatic hospital-drama-like music would do the trick.

Sidenote: I had hospital visit today. Parle vous Anglais? Finally a patient who speaks English!! I could finally ask all the questions I wanted to ask without having to think out the answer in my head first. I was happy about that today. Didn't think hospital visit was as much a waste of time as I usually do =)

But then again Van Ren read something in the newspaper about sensitive jerks the other day and how the 'Perfect Guy' is a sensitive jerk. At first I thought the article was codswallop (this I got from a book I borrowed from Amelia. It's supposed to be synonymous with 'bollocks', 'rubbish', 'crap'... yep) but as she read on, the article turned out to be quite true. So this is the sensitive jerk (what I remember of it anyway... or what I think it should be. So much of memory is tampered by emotion anyway... doesn't matter right? As long as it entertains you =P keep in mind it is a female's point of view. Read with a touch of rationale. Haha! At least I admit we women never make sense). The sensitive jerk is a guy who is a typical man's man, who's egotistical and chauvinistic, who will say crude things at the most inconvenient of times, who will not say anything at the most confusing of times and who basically gets on your nerves because you think he's such an ass but the surprise comes when this so-called jerk can transform with cinderella-like proportions into Mr. Sugary Sweet Prince Charming when you least expect it and be the gentlemen who holds the door for you, who realizes you are tired and decides not to disturb you, who even though gets tiresomely bored of hearing a blow-by-blow of your day still sits patiently and listens anyway, who'll quietly do all the things he feels would make your day happier but without you knowing just so he can have the pleasure of seeing you happy at the end of the day. Why am I so dreamy suddenly? Blaming it on digital diarrhoea. Haha.

Getting bored and tired of sitting... I shall go do more sitting at home where I shall be gouging my brain out with more House. Maybe not gouging... gently nudding it so it'll wake up from 'it's still 3 weeks to CNS snooze mode'. Ya well... more general nothings another day =)

0 comments: