Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

I'm too lazy to put anything in chronological order. So yeap... basically what I've been doing for the past 2 months. The one with the nice dresses were taken during IMU Ball, obviously. Haha :)


I didn't even know Bryan took a picture of the bottom of my dress.



Getting a fake tattoo in Jonker Street, Malacca. The lady was pretty good. We ate for three straight days that weekend. It was delicious!

A much better picture of me with Esther than the one on Kah Heng's blog. At Nouvo after the ball. I did have too much to drink that night. Haha!

At Poppy with some fella checking me out =P

The day I got my hair dyed orange and purple

One of the many times after dancing the night away at Zouk

I'm at my 14th note out of 47 lectures notes for CNS. yay! hahah... I guess I'm not so far off schedule. 6 notes a day as usual a few days before the exam... Still trying to figure out how to cut that Friday nite video so I can put the Ninja thing we did here. Hehe. Yep, back to studying :)

0 comments: