Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

I'm tired of studying and studying... and studying. 18 notes to go before Friday afternoon. I'm hardly stressed. I can't tell if I'm just numb from all that's happened or maybe I'm handling it so well I just don't realize. In any case, my internet is working for the moment so I'm blogging FROM HOME... haha. Amused so easily, aye? I added music today! It's amazing how just pasting a little line from somewhere else can put music on a site. Now if I can just add that video... =P The title of the song is 'Cannonball' by Damien Rice, the guy that did that other song from 'Closer'. You know what's another interesting song? 'Closer' by Nine Inch Nails. I'm not sure if I've said that before... I used it for the last IMCC I taught to dance, and act, and be bitchy... went with the bitchy stereotype that time... he got into finals but didn't win. I screamed my lungs out in support when he went up. I thought he did quite well, considering he didn't look the kind... but all IMCCs get into character what with all the make-up, heels and the hype =) And we made his outfit out of tent canvas and rivets. All materials were from a hardware store all the way in Taipan because the only DIY that we knew (thanks to Kah Heng) that sells tent canvas in red, blue, yellow and a few other colours is in Taipan. That was one long drive to a place I haven't been to since the choir thing that we had at the Starbucks in Taipan Christmas of 2005. Good times... I remember that one picture that came up in the slide show thing we had after the whole choir thing was over =) The choir was quite out of tune though... after watching the video... hee hee... ah well, we did try.

-----------------------------------

Try to think up a word that has three Os...

I play this game when I'm bored... when I'm in the bus to Seremban Hospital. =P

Can you think of any?

Opposition
Coordination
Monotony
Composition
Proposition...

maybe too easy...

How about 4? I only got one on the way back from Seremban... maybe I was sleepy =P

Monotonous
Protozoon? Anyone can think of anymore? Let's get interactive! =P right...

-----------------------------------

I've been losing a lot of hair lately. I think I must've lost at least a hundred strands that day I was stressing about mock osce... blah... By the time it's EOS 5 I'll probably be nearly bald. Excuse to shave then. Now that would cause a scene... I think my brother would choke on his own saliva from laughing so much. And a lot of other people would think I'm nuts. But isn't it better to shave than to be bald? Probably why so many balding guys shave all their hair off... Better to be bald by choice than by heredity. Then again that's not really a choice... denial.

Digital diarrhoea in roves, no? =P I'm just trying to relax. I lost my pendrive a long time ago. It had my journal in it. Now it's gone, along with all that was in the last hard disk I had in this laptop that had pictures and another journal. All I have left is this blog and a new 1gig pendrive. Even my back-up upped and died on me. It was probably for the best. Those entries where from the worst parts of me. And without the need for censure we are always at our most honestly ugly. Reading back makes me cringe. Not from the bad grammar or analogies but from the way I used to think. Hopefully I've changed. Don't tell if I haven't =P No one listens to anyone else when they're told their bad anyway.

Back to the books... or rather papers... 1 down 17 to go...


0 comments: