Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

Emo time.

The one I love has left for a far away land. I am sad and happy at the same time. Sad because we may not be able to meet ever again but happy for him because he's going to a new place with new experiences and new people to meet. Amazingly I have not cried as much as I thought I would. Every poem, every letter I have tried to write comes out disjointed, like I haven't the faintest clue as to what I want to say, but that's because I really don't know what to say. I cannot scream and shout because it is beyond my control. I cannot object because there is nothing anyone can do. So I sit, stand, walk, stone, quietly because I don't want to say anymore to disrupt myself or to make it anymore difficult than it already is for anyone. I'm functioning quite well considering the circumstances. In another time I think I would've just stopped or cried till I thought I was going blind, like I did before. All I have left is to surrender to Fate and Destiny and Luck and Old Man Time and to all the powers that be. Let them be kind to both of us. So till we meet again, I wish you love and happiness. I will be good and I will be happy.

CNS coming up and I have studied 10 notes. It's next Friday... but I'll get around to it. Haha.

My brother is coming to KL next week for interview at IMU, a day before CNS summative.

Kah Heng is moving into the small room in my apartment. For two months. Go figure.

I'm putting Adelaide as my first choice and Dalhousie as my fifth now. If I do get Dal I'd think it was meant to be. I'm such a romantic... then again that's what my Dad said too... "if you get Dalhousie then you're fated to go la."

Nothing much to report... there's an interesting site I found a while ago. http://www.markryden.com. It's an artist's site. He did the Michael Jackson 'Dangerous' album cover. If you're too bored and have nothing to do =) and http://www.postsecret.blogspot.com if you feel like reading about other people's secrets. Some of the postcards were featured on some music video too. They update every Sunday so ya get new dirty little secrets to read. Some of them are quite stupid.

In your arms/I fall into another heaven/The kind only found/once/every lifetime/You've fed me/FeatherSoftLove/in minute spoons/because I crave too much/too soon/You,who make me want to pull out my hair/Bang my heart against a wall/Only ever wanted/the best for me/There will never be/another like you...

2 comments:

Ryden did the dangerous cover? I did not know that. I once bought my friend one of his limited edition artbooks, it was really cool. Blood, I think it was called.

hello... yes he did =) homie bear? haven't heard of you before. hehe