Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way


My brother left on Saturday to go back to Brunei after his interview here. I think he'll ace that interview... He can speak English and he is cognizant... should be fine. Haha! In any case, I was just rummaging around in my drawer for a pair of ear rings when I found my ipod with the 'Turn Over' paper stuck in the display... "Huh? What's a strange paper bearing my brother's handwriting doing there?" Then I turn it over and it says...



*melt*

My brother is SO SWEET! That made my day little brother. He even sent me a message when he got back to Brunei saying how it was nice to have time with me (even though I was busy studying for CNS) and that it was soul food, that it gave him things to think about and that he was missing me already. *more melting* I hardly think I gave him much when he was here considering I didn't have no earth-shattering words of wisdom for him. But I am very grateful I have a brother who turns off the light for me because I'm bloody tired from studying and just want to crash and burn on my bed and who puts out a bottle of water for me because he thinks I don't drink enough water. *melt melt melt!* I pity those others who are not as close to their siblings.


In other news, I dyed my hair again! BLUE (several shades of this because of the previously orange hair bleached out) and PURPLE! MUAHAHA! I like the colour job this time. Good work Ricky! Haha! You can't make out the shades or the purple in the picture but I love it anyway! Blue is cool. Add one to the list of colours I've tried in my hair: Red, Orange, Yellow, Brown, Black, Purple, Ash Green and now BLUE. I have yet to try white, other ash colours and pink. Anyone want a free haircut? My stylist is looking for another demo cut... just message if y'all is interested =) Lots of perks but you don't get to choose your haircut... but it's always good anyway =))

*************************************

On days when it's random, your sister loves you too.

2 comments:

Ur brother quite cute also leh

haha. yes he is =)