Random Thought Bubbles

Ramblings on of someone still finding the way

Happy New Year Everyone! So I'm back in KL and man is it good to be back =) It also means clubbing for my birthday! Got kaki, got venue, got reason for par-tay! And everyone's finally of age which is excellent! There's no place like KL =) Sounds like Dorothy and her shoes... and speaking of shoes... I have a new pair =) As soon as I saw them I had to have them. This is my first pair of extremely red shoes. I got them at a department store in Brunei where I never thought I'd ever find anything interesting. They remind me of parade band uniforms.

Red Shoes.... MmmmMmmMMmm ;)

I picked 10 pairs of shoes to bring over. I got all my stuff for Auckland all pack this time because I'm leaving from here. I could only bring 8 pairs because there wasn't enough room for my 2 pairs of boots. Haha! Shoessss... so my mom'll bring my other two pairs when she comes to see me off when I fly off end of Jan =) Finally can wear boots without appearing to be a wannabe =P

I'm quite excited for my birthday! Mostly because I didn't think I'd be able to celebrate it here any time soon. Kecohppl rawk! No matter what. The only bad part about this coming birthday is turning 22... it feels so foreign, that number... twenty-two... 2-2... I'm just dreading the day I turn 29 when I realize the twenty-something period just sped by without my noticing and without me actually achieving anything of worth. Sigh... growing old can be somewhat depressing =P

Many thanks to Ling Tze for the earliest birthday present given =) I love it and use it obviously! Pictures of our Christmas display mengadaness will be up in the next post. And look out for birthday pics soon =) Thursday clubbing outting k! Hop till we drop! Looking forward to that =))



2 comments:

Hello I`m xiaoyue you are so confidence!
I have say sth !But I find I could not post my email address in you scrap?! so I guess this comment which gives me chance to communicate with you? I want to sent email to you. I am a beijing girl.Nice to meet you. you could send email to : xiaoyue5252@gmail.com

Happy 2007 pretty girl.

I want to make friend with you!
we could try !
I am very good kind heart!
enjoy!!!
Nothing special about me comparing with you.Could you speak chinese?
happy enjoy!!!!